PROFESSIONAL ROOF CLEANING

Give Your Roof A New Lease Of Life​

Is your roof overrun with moss, algae, grime, lichen and general dirt?  If so, we can bring it back to life with our non-aggressive soft wash cleaning method.

With the change of seasons in the UK throughout the year, we can experience everything from hot and humid summers to cold and damp winters. Like any exterior surface, they can become wet and dirty and can be prone to the growth of moss, algae, mould and lichen if left for long periods.

We offer our roof and gutter cleaning services across the Midlands and South East.

Benefits of Red Clean's Roof Cleaning Services

Improves the look of your home or premises
Add value to your property​
Protects your roof
Extends the life of your roof
Protects against frost damage

Prolong The Life Of Your Roof

A thick layer of moss growing on a roof can quickly lead to all sorts of problems if left to grow and intertwine within the tiles. It can also lead to further issues with the structure and integrity of the roof, which can deteriorate if left to spread.

Our roof and gutter cleaning treatment can transform your roof, and it’s appearance. We use a scraping method to get 95% of all moss off the roof. We then use a treatment to kill off the remaining 5%.

This treatment can take 4 weeks to 6 months to entirely kill off all remaining remnants. That may seem like a long time, but the great thing is, this treatment will continue to prevent any further growth for years to come.

Roof Clean Before

What Our Customers Say...

Tania Amado Fish
Tania Amado Fish
Read More
What a brilliant, brilliant service...Professional and courteous Michael and Craig did a great job removing the aeons old moss from our roof and treating the cleaned roof with biocide to stop it from coming back. All the moss was cleaned up, cleared away and taken away by them
Fran Banfield
Fran Banfield
Read More
Recently had my roof cleaned and treated, as well as my driveway and patios cleaned. The team were very professional and helpful throughout. The results are very good and I will not hesitate to have them provide their services again.
Peter Normanton
Peter Normanton
Read More
Red Roof de-mossed my roof and cleaned several large patio areas then replaced all patio furniture back to where it belongs. A superb job by a great team of friendly professionals. I highly recommending Red Roof and I'll certainly ask them to return in the future when I need them again.
Peter Shadbolt
Peter Shadbolt
Read More
I watched the Red Roof team clean the moss from my neighbours roof. I was impressed with the job they did so agreed they could clear my roof of moss as well. Team were hard working and did an amazing job. Good safety protocols and cleaned up well afterwards. Polite and punctual.